Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where has the time gone?

SO sorry!! I haven't been posting in a while. But writing on here about how I leave soon, only makes me sadder. I am trying to enjoy the moment and not think about going back, but I can't. I have to pack, and clean, and re-pack and buy gifts.

The facts: I go home saturday afternoon. I have no idea what to bring back as gifts. I am packed (kind of), I am excited to go back and graduate, I don't want to leave.



I had my first going away party last night with some of the family, Friday all my friends will be coming over to say goodbye and have a party. Saturday at the airport everyone is going to send me off.

I am trying to use this time to the maximum!

No comments:

Post a Comment