Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last saturday

Friday, I decided not to go out, I just kind of hung around the house.

Today is my last full Saturday in Argentina. Weird to think about. This time next week.... I will be sitting on a plane on my way home.

I am not sure if we are going out tonight, I hope so!!
This afternoon I went and got ice cream with my brother and his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment