Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Sunday, August 8, 2010

my first boliche




my first club......
So if i didnt get enough sleep while camping, thursday and friday night. Today is a girls birthday so we had to celebrate last night. We went to a club to celebrate. I slept for about 6 hours after camping yesterday, then went to a comedy club with the brother and some other boys to watch some girls the my class dance. They danced arebic. It is incredible to watch, i wish i could dance like that. Marco and i returned at 10.30 to eat dinner, then i left at 12 to meet girls at the shopping mall to go out to the club. We took a trafic, which is like a small bus that you pay the driver to pick you up at one spot then at the end of the night he drops you off at your house. We entered the club about 1:30 and i got back at 6:30. Sleep is not a priority for people here. Last ngiht was alot of fun, i did sleep till about 2 this afternoon.

Last night at the club i was the only blonde, till i found one of the germans from the exchange program there too. The girls and I were in VIP almost all night. I cant count how many people asked to dance, or wanted a kiss. one guy even asked me to marry him . But the girls were great and kept me close, and didnt let anyone touch me. Dancing with the girls was so much fun.

The club was definitely a new adventure and experience for me, because there is nothing like it in loveand

No comments:

Post a Comment