Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Sunday, August 8, 2010

campimento

Camping was a success. IT was kind of like a youth group retreat but with the school. It was all of the 5th grade (my class, the juniors) and 6 6th graders (the leaders) and 2 teachers. We stayed in a building with alot of bunk beds and a big kitchen. We played games most of the day, went on walks to the river, and had charalas (talks). It was alot of fun. During the day it was pretty warm but at night.... it was very cold. Especially inside, this sounds weird but alot of the time it was warmer outside than inside.
During the night there were programs as well. So after dinner (10 pm) we went outside to play games till 1 am, Then we were suppose to go to bed. but with 30 some girls, and 30 some guys in the same building, sleep isnt the first thing on their mind.

I say it was like a youth group retreat because we got no sleep. the first night i got 3 hours, the second night 3 and a half.The girls were also pranking the boys and back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment