Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Friday, May 13, 2011

lastsss

Last this last that, today was my last day of school.

I haven't been able to post in a couple days because the website "blogger" was under repair. Now I have so much to write about I don't even know where to begin.


Yesterday during gym all the girls took out cookies and cokes so that we could celebrate my last gym class with everyone! After gym yesterday I went to centro with ym boyfriend to finish getting gifts for everyone. I had just enough time to come home, shower and change before I left to go eat sushi with some friends.

I have had sushi before, but I remember not really liking it. I thought it would be something fun to do, because one of my friends here loves sushi! So four of us got together to eat some sushi. At first I was a little bit nervous, but it turns out I actually liked it. There was only one that I had to spit out. Once I got back I finished up some packing then slept.



Today was my last day of school. But a wonderful surprise!! We had a free hour and a friend helped me with my powerpoint with all my photos from this year, there are wayyyy to many to count. Then everyone surprised me with eating hamburgers for lunch!
Everyone had pitched in a couple pesos to buy hamburgers to cook. Then we watched a slide show my friend RAMI made then just hung out and took pictures.



Tonight there will be a party in my house, and tomorrow everyone is going to the airport. I leave at 4:55 and will arrive sunday at 2:30

No comments:

Post a Comment