Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Saturday, April 30, 2011

to party... kind of

The other night I wrote about the Desperdida.
What happened is that everyone was planning on going, then it started raining. All the guys decided to still go but the girls didn't. I didn't know that untill we arrived at the meeting place to leave. I didn't really feel like going out if none of the girls were going, so I just drank a cup of coffe with my boyfriend then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment