Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wonderful surprise!

Normally I wake up on my own or when its time to eat lunch. But today I was woken up to someone knocking on my door.

My boyfriend came to wake me up and take me out for the day. He handed me a box of chocolates and told me to get ready. I put on a sweat shirt and jeans and we left. We drove to Carlos Paz. Carloz Paz is a little touristic town about 45 min away. I guess you could compare it to Estes Park. I know the town only by night because that is where we always go to the clubs. Today was nice to see it by day. We walked around a bit, then ate pizza and ice cream at a little restaurant on the lake.

We came back to town, then went to the Paseo de Artes. This is a little art fair that is set up every Saturday and Sunday. There are artists, jewelry, people that sell junk, florists, wooden objects. It was fun to walk around and jsut see all the different things. Bought a couple gifts for people.


Tonight I think we are going on, not sure yet. We write tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day of the worker. No one works. Kind of like labor day in the USA. But seriously nothing is open. Not even shopping centers or gas stations, noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment