Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

16 days

oh my goodness! how can I only have 16 days left here?? I can't believe at how fast the time has passed by! It seems like it was just Christmas last week!


Tomorrow night there is a "desperdida" that is a night in the club where it is for all the seniors to celebrate their last year in highschool. Yes, tomorrow is Thursday. But that is what people do here, they party all day long then go to school the next day. It is not completely sure that we are going, and if I go, I will not be going to school on Friday. There are many desperdidas throughout the year, but only some are on Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment