Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We arrived back in Cordoba Easter morning. I slept until we went to go eat in the house of the grandmother. There we ate a traditional.... I forgot the name but it was a cream sauce, with anchovies and garlic. It was kind of like a warm ceaser salad dressing. We dipped chicken and various vegetables.

After that we ate chocolate easter eggs. Instead of Easter baskets like in the USA children receive chocolate eggs. Large chocolate eggs with a toy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment