Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hair cut!!

So... I have been putting off getting my hair cut almost all year. I never really like to go and get it cut, I am always afraid they will mess it up. I normally just cut it myself, just the splint ends, nothing too drastic. BUT... it was badly needed.
To help get over my fear, I decided to go to the best place. There are plenty of places to get your hair cut, but somehow I have more confidence if I pay the big bucks, at the nice salon. The salon in the shopping center, where everyone wears black and all the people inside have designer purses and come out looking great. I really didn't want to fork over "the big money" to cut my hair. The "big money" here, wasn't really that big. It was 60 pesos for a wash, cut, and style. Which... is about 20 or so dollars. Not expensive at all. Especially for the very nice salon. The salon was great, even relaxing for once. And the cut... Well I love it. I will get pictures up tonight when we go out for a friends birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment