Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Friday, April 8, 2011

back to normal

School is school. Nothing too exciting. Yesterday was a friends birthday we went to go eat at the mall. Today there was a chemistry test, and since I don't recieve grades I hung out in the school store. Tonight.... I don't think anything is planned. The boys have a futbol game tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night we will be going ot to a club for my friends birthday. The club is in Carlos Paz, where we go quite often, but I have never been to this club before.

No comments:

Post a Comment