Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Thanks giving isn't celebrated here, but people know about it because of all the movies. Tonight we went to the aunts birthday and watched a magic show, it was pretty cute.
I thought today would finally be the day i started missing home, when all my family is together eating a meal. Turns out i was wrong.

I didnt get a chace to talk to my grandparents today, maybe tomorrow. I briefly talked with my mother. I just want to say thank you to all my friends for all their support and warm wishes today. And to my mom and dad for always being there for me. And to my aunt Beast for sending me lovely emails saying she is thinking about me. Thank you to all the rest of my family who has supported me, and everyone one else who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment