Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Choreography

The coregrafia practice is getting intense again. The final is this Saturday. If i understood everything correctly everyone will get a medal and the top 3 groups in each category win a weekend trip. Everyone is very excited. The pinatta we worked on last friday got thrown away cause it smelled. Not sure if we are making a new one, but we are buy stuff. This dance is more and more expensive everyday. 20 pesos for the skrit, fifteen for the shirt, wait 5 more for the shirt. Then 5 pesos for decorations, now we need 5 more pesos. The exchange rate is about 1 dollar is four pesos. So this really isn't that much. but everyday its a little more.

I am not sure what all decorations we are doing, and i have no idea how it will all work out, but everything works out in the end. That is one of the major things i have learned here. Everything eventually happens, and if it doesn't it doesn't. not a big deal, there is always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment