Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

sick : (

I hate to post this, and i know i will get an email from my dad right after he reads this saying "i told you so", but i am getting sick.

I think it is a combination of camping, not sleeping, and trying to learn to much to fast. I have a funny nose and soar throat, i am doing all i can do to get better as soon as possible. Vitorio is sick too, and he didnt go camping or clubbing, so its not just me. There have been a lot of absent people in the school as well. Something is going around.

The test today.... well i was able to understand the teacher just enough to write the questions down, but i was not able to answer them. There is another test, or oral exam of sorts in historia tomorrow. This will be easier i think, because history is history, you cant have an opinion or change the facts. Also i was able to look up the years online and read in english.

We dont have school on friday, some catholic holiday i believe.

PS. i go to a catholic school


There is a friend of the family from Spain visiting for 10 days, we will be sharing a room.

Other than being sick everything ha been great here. This is the adventure of a lifetime, and i am so grateful for the opportunity, i miss home a little, but i love argentina, and the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment