Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Monday, May 16, 2011

This is it

This is it. My adventure in Argentina is officially over. It is so weird. If feels like I have just waken up from a dream. When I was on the plane and when I fist landed it was as if I couldn't speak English anymore. Even now sometimes I stumble.



I had the most amazing time of my life. I fell in love with Cordoba Argentina and the people in it. I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me in the process of becoming and exchange student, to those who supported me while I was there, and to everyone who has taken the time to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment