Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chile

Arrived in chile, had to buy coffe from dunkin donts to pay for it, but doesn’t even seem like it works. Moon is out already. Not a full moon, but still very big.

wow that was hard. Never thought it would be so hard to just walk. I am still shaking….

My host family went, along with my boyfriend, the student exchange director and about 30 friends. I was able to hold myself together until I started giving the last hugs and kisses to everyone. I made it threw all the girls, my family then my brother, and then I just lost it. I felt so much love in that moment that everyone came and I just couldn’t stop crying. I am excited to go home and see my family, but it is also very hard to leave.


I honeslty coldnt ask for more from this year. I met the most incrediable people. I had an amazing family, and some truly amazing friends. I know they are friends for life, and I we wont stop talking just because I am back in the states. Even writing this now is very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment