Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

long needed update

First off SORRY!
I haven't updated in a while because well... there is no reason.
Nothing to exciting has happened, this was weekend was kind of rainy so we didn't go out. I just stayed home and watched a movie.

This week is a short week to do Easter. I have the opportunity to go with my host family to Buenas Aires. We will leave tomorrow night by bus. It is about a ten hour bus ride, but since it is night we can sleep : )

Tomorrow we get out of school early, very very early. We will be painting part of the school. Part of the school yard was painted last year by the senior class. They spray painted the school and it looks horrible. Tomorrow we will be covering that up and then repainting. We are planning on giving a square to each class, so that when they are in 6to (senior year) they can have a square to paint.

Today I went to the fico. The fico is something that comes to town once a year, and is a collection of venders from all over the world. The majority of things were from Cordoba and the rest of Argentina, but there were things from Bolivia, Peru, India, China, Brasil. It was fun to just walk around and see all the different things they were selling. From mates to earing and braclets, to wool gloves and scarves to sunglasses.

I bought sunglasses and wool gloves. I wont have cold hands while walking to classes in Gunninson!

No comments:

Post a Comment