Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Sunday, March 20, 2011

weekend

This weekend we didn't really do to much. Friday we went to a house party that was pretty chill, and Saturday everyone went to different places.

This coming weekend though..... Wednesday night there is a Desperdida.
This is when there is a party held at a club for all the highschools. the party is for the 5th and 6th grades (the last two years in high school) The idea is that 5th pays for their ticket along with the ticket of 6th. We went in and talked to them and the absolutely refused to pay, we worked it out so that they will pay half of our ticket.

We have ANOTHER long weekend. Thursday and Friday we have off of school : )

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment