Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Friday, March 18, 2011

great news!

A couple weeks ago I took my economics test. Today I received the results. I received an 83. Not as great as I would have liked, but I passed the test, I passed the class, and now I can graduate! So much stress relieved there.

Today I made some lemon pie with a couple of friends, will write about it later! Going out to celebrate my passing. Really we are going to go celebrate a friends birthday, but I will be celebrating too!

No comments:

Post a Comment