Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pictures from the sleep over





So theses are some pictues from monday night/ tuesday morning, when we had the "sleep over" and didnt sleep at all.

We all went over to my friend Neres house. And she shared her birthday with me.
Here you get 3 wishes instead of one, and you shove your fingers in the cake, instead of getting cake shoved in your face. It was a great night. Tehre are also some pictures of the moon, watching the eclipse was amazing





No comments:

Post a Comment