Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WE WON!!!!!

The coregrafia went over really well! We did the same dance to Jenifer Lopez's song Lets Get Loud. I am trying to see if soemone has a video. not sure. BUT i do have more pictures.
There wasnt just one winner. There were different categories. There was best coreography and best carasmatic and a couple others i dont remember. We won in the carasmatic category. Everyone has a medal, we won a boom-box for the school, and also a weekend away in may. Like a camping trip in another city.

Along with a couple changes to the coregrafia we also added a flag in the background, and some speakers to help add effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment