Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

busy busy

reading back over my blog i realized i was short about the trip to cumbrecita, and havent written in a couple of days.... so to continue

In Cumbrecita we stayed in the aunts house. she lives up on a hill. literally. You have to clib up the hill to get tehre. there are some spots where the boulders have been carved out a little, so they slightly resember stairs. but the rest is mainly rock and up hill. It is very pretty, i wish i would have taken pictures. but the battery on my camera died.

Monday was a federal day, so we didnt have school. Today i turned in my geography project. It was of pictures of the city of Cordoba. I will post some in a little bit. Today during music class the director of the school came to the class and called my name. I was so nervous i didn't know what he wanted me for. When i got to the door i saw Edwardo, one of the directors of the exchange program. We went around to a couple classes to talk about the program and hopefully get some kids to sign up to go, or take a student. Alot of people seemed very interested which is GREAT!

Tomorrow there is a test in language and in chemistry. I dont take the language tests, the teacher has me do seperate activities, and chemistry i have no idea what i am going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment