Hi, I'm Anna and I am living as an exchange student in Cordoba. Argentina.
I am living with a family and attending school here. I arrived July 18th and have been loving every minute of my stay here!
I can't belive that I have to leave so soon! I have been having the time of my life, trying new foods, going to new places, and experiencing a new life.
This blog as been set up for my family and friends so that they can see all the crazy adventures I have been having here

Thursday, August 12, 2010

feeling much better today

last night i could barely swallow my throat was so swollen.
The mom and grandma didnt want me going to school,
When i woke up this morning i felt much better, and i probably could have gone to school if i had woken up in time. The middle brother who is also very sick stayed home too. So today i have just been sleeping and relaxing, trying to get back to 100%

It is a four day weekend, because friday is some catholic holiday, and as i understand it there is another holiday on tuesday, but it is being celebrated monday so there is also no school then. To bad a four day weekend has to be wasted being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment